It Is Only Love
“Our spirit self and physical self should resonate like a tuning fork. When a tuning fork is struck, it makes a nearby tuning fork resonate at the same frequency. By the same principle, once God’s love moves in our spirit, our body automatically responds.
What causes our mind and body to resonate 100 percent and brings them into the realm of oneness? It is not God’s wisdom or power. It is only love.“
Additional Sun Myung Moon Quotes
“Human beings consist of a dual structure: a mind-like self and a body-like self. The mind grasps the vertical standard. The body holds a horizontal standard. Consider an ideal person, living by God’s ideal standard and receiving God’s love. When God’s love sounds vertically in the mind or spirit self, it resounds horizontally through the body. The spirit self, with its vertical standard, picks up the vibration of God’s true love and transmits it to the physical self, where it resonates through the person’s relations with his or her surroundings.”
–Sun Myung Moon [177:216, May 20, 1988].
“Both the body and the mind are composed of cells. Do you know that you have a spirit self, and that it has five spiritual senses? The cells of the inner self and the cells of the outer self resonate with each other.
The spirit self, our inner self that lives for eternity, and the physical self, our outer self that can live on earth only, should resonate with each other in love. When they resonate with God’s love, their spiritual cells and physical cells are linked together in the same vibration. Therefore, as the cells of the eyes vibrate, they can see everything in the spirit world as clearly as the physical world. They can see by virtue of their perfect resonance.”
–Sun Myung Moon [171:103, December 13, 1987].
- In That Same Path - Bhagavad Gita
- The Eye Of The Great Spirit - Black Elk [Heȟáka Sápa],
- Dimensions of Cognition - Exposition of the Divine Principle
- All-Embracing Love - Thomas Merton, Conjectures of a Guilty Bystander
- Strike the Same Chord - Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan, Ours Is a Way of Light
- God and the Universe - Exposition of the Divine Principle
- When Mind and Body Are Balanced - Sun Myung Moon, Cheon Seong Gyeong
- The Center of Our Heart - Sun Myung Moon,
- Love Comes First - Sun Myung Moon,
- Only Holiness - John O’Donohue,